Our early societal groups affect this chakra. Usually around puberty, the second chakra and its surrounding organs and tissues become active. It includes, creativity, imagination, and even lust. Too much and we can become oversexed, or burned out. Not enough, and you may experience writers block or frigidity. Strengthen confidence, core muscles, and organs with this tone.
- Sort by Popularity
- Premium essential oil crafted to heal the crown chakra.
- Solar PlexusThe core of humanity struggles with the Third Chakra at this time. Issues surrounding willfulness, cowardice, and even indifference often source from poorly integrated solar plexus energy. All the adrenal issues in the modern world can be traced to this agitated fight or flight area. Try to tonify the solar plexus with healthy solar energy or even by soothe and grounding the root and sacral if too aggressive.
- Our throat represents our message to the world. But before one gets hung up on thyroid or even voice issues, ask yourself, “Do mute people have voices?” Naturally, the answer is “yes.” One speaks in the very way one exists. Too much and we dominate, too little and we become doormats. Sound out this area to learn to express your divine purpose in all that you are.
- Many will tell you that the Third-eye is the key to seeing the future. Too much sixth chakra and we become detached and unrealistic; too little and we lose our imagination and become trapped in a dry lifeless monotony. We recommend first seeing the present all around us in its beauty. Then we can choose whether to change or adjust that life path
- The Heart Chakra. This most famous of chakras may even be what brought you to this healing path. As important as it is for us to feel a connection to our fellow human being, and even above and beyond to earthly concerns, it is vital that each of the energetic centers is vibrating at the appropriate rate for you. In other words: Balance. Too much heart and we smother each other, too little and we become unforgiving. Aim for empathy.